Jun 16, 2010

Two Days Til Closing

Wow. Time seems to be flying by. We can hardly wait to move into the new house. The boys are excited about having their own bedrooms. So much so, we bought sheet sets at Wal-Mart today.

Ian chose "How To Train Your Dragon" sheets and drapes. Darrin just wanted black sheets. I'm still trying to figure out how to create a World Of Warcraft theme in his room.

The girls are getting the diva treatment. Pink and Green for Katie. Black, white and torquoise for Ebriana. I've got my work cut out for me!

Craigslist will definitely have to come through for me. We could probably buy brand new stuff for the kids. But I really want to save $$ and create one of a kind looks that suit each kids personality.

Look what I found today:
This $50 dresser would be nice in Ian's room.


 Painted white (I know, I know) this would be darling in Katie's room.
A little bit of glossy black paint and new drawer pulls could turn this $65 dresser into a great sideboard.


1 comment:

  1. Love that sideboard. I wish I could find something that great and cheap!

    ReplyDelete