Mar 14, 2010

Weekday Projects 3.14.2010

Well, my first stab at redecorating Ebriana's room failed. So I'll have to come up with new ideas for recovering her lamp and doing something with the blank wall above her bed. Perhaps I can plan this week, purchase supplies then put it together next Saturday.

In the meantime, I have a minor kitchen project to attempt. You know how everyone has a junk drawer? Well I have a junk board. My memo board is trashed! Everything goes on that sucker. My dream is to find a way to organize and maintain it stylishly.

I dunno. I think the boys wouldn't mind having a prettier kitchen.

But what to do with their World Of Warcraft calendar?

Here's the before picture:


I'll be following the memo board tutorial just posted at Centsational Girl. I'm forcing myself to complete this mini project before heading upstairs to Ebbi's room for round 2.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment